Friday 27 November 2009


                                                                                                           practice design

                                   FINAL DESIGN

We have just finished are final logo witch i think was a successes. i was very happy the way my design turned out after printing it as it was pretty much what i was expecting, This logo was my own design which i created my self on Photoshop.

If i could change something about my logo it would be the stencil and the way i printed it because if i used a bit more care doing my logo it could have turned out more tidy. 

my ideas an designs have developed a lot since i designed my practice logo they have got a lot of new ideas, my final logo hasn't changed much from my practice logo but i think i changed the the right bits of the logo to get what i wanted and for it to fit with my campaign.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP